Cigarettes do kill,
Life goes on,
with or without you.
sad facts that come along with existing (via bl-ossomed)
- The boy who takes your virginity is only going to love you long enough for you to stay in his bed.
- Your first job is never the best job. But you’ll meet some of your best friends there.
- Sometimes things don’t go the way you expect them to at all.
- People are usually never who they say they are.
- If you love someone, you need to tell them. Nobody is good at the guessing game.
- If your best friends don’t like the boy you’re involving yourself with, chances are he’s bad news.
- If a boy starts an invitation with, “Are you home alone”/”I’ll be home alone”, say no. You are a human being, not a toy to be played with.
- If some boy invites you to “the backseat of his truck”, he’s a piece of shit. Tell him to fuck himself.
- “Sorry” doesn’t always fix what you messed up.
- Stop wasting time wishing you could take back what you already did.
- You are at fault sometimes.
- There’s going to be a boy that you let get away. Yes, you loved him. It’s for the best, though.
- Toxic people hardly ever start off toxic.
- It’s always nice to make new friends, but never forget who your real friends are.
- Never lose the friends that would answer their phone at 3am if you called
- Never lose sight of who you are because of a boy.
Look at me and tell me you don’t feel anything. See me smiling and tell me it doesn’t hurt. Know I’m not writing about you and tell me you’re still the same person you were a moment ago. Go ahead. You can tell me what you want because I’ll know what you mean. That’s the thing about a person who used to love you. They get in your head, take off their shoes and get comfortable. Tell me you don’t miss me. You do.
You deserve someone who knows how to make things up to you after hurting you. Not someone who is very good with just the word, “sorry.”
The funny thing is, I’d leave everything just for you to stay.
Late Night Thoughts (via shove-a-cactus-up-your-ass)
im always like hell yeah i’d survive an apocalypse and then i remember sometimes I nearly faint in the shower because the water is too hot